pets are welcome at Ohio State Park Lodges and Conference Centers
Bring your furry friend along on your next vacation or weekend getaway. All of the Ohio State Park Lodges offer a selection of pet-friendly lodge rooms or cottages!
- Pet-friendly lodge rooms are available at Mohican State Park Lodge.
- Pet-friendly cabins are available at four of our lodges:
Deer Creek Lodge & Conference Center
Maumee Bay Lodge & Conference Center
Punderson Manor Lodge & Conference Center
Salt Fork Lodge & Conference Center
A fee of $15.00 per pet, per night applies, with a maximum of two pets per cabin/cottage/room.
- A limited number of rooms or cabins per lodge are pet-friendly. The reservations center MUST be contacted prior to your stay (1-800-282-7275) to ensure that pet-friendly accommodations are available.
- Our pet policy is for dogs and cats only.
- Owners are responsible for any damage caused by their pet. You must sign a release and leave a cell phone or other contact number with the front desk so we may contact you in an emergency.
- Pets must be leashed and are allowed in designated areas only.
- You MUST clean up after your pet.
- Pets cannot be left alone in guestrooms for more than 2 hours at a time, and owners should not leave them alone at all if they will create a disturbance. If your pet presents a chronic disturbance issue, we may require that they board at a local kennel during your stay.
- Pets are not permitted in any rooms or cabins not designated as “pet-friendly.”
- All assistance dogs for visually or hearing impaired or orthopedically challenged individuals are permitted in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1991.
or, reserve by phone: