pets are welcome at Ohio State Park Lodges and Conference Centers
Bring your furry friend along on your next vacation or weekend getaway. Pet-friendly cabins are available at four of our lodges:
- Deer Creek Lodge & Conference Center
- Maumee Bay Lodge & Conference Center
- Punderson Manor Lodge & Conference Center
- Salt Fork Lodge & Conference Center
A fee of $15.00 per pet, per night applies, with a maximum of two pets per cabin.
- A limited number of rooms cabins per lodge are pet-friendly. The reservations center MUST be contacted prior to your stay (1-800-282-7275) to ensure that pet-friendly accommodations are available.
- Our pet policy is for dogs and cats only.
- Owners are responsible for any damage caused by their pet. You must sign a release and leave a cell phone or other contact number with the front desk so we may contact you in an emergency.
- Pets must be leashed and are allowed in designated areas only.
- You MUST clean up after your pet.
- Pets cannot be left alone in guestrooms for more than 2 hours at a time, and owners should not leave them alone at all if they will create a disturbance. If your pet presents a chronic disturbance issue, we may require that they board at a local kennel during your stay.
- Pets are not permitted in any rooms or cabins not designated as “pet-friendly.”
- All assistance dogs for visually or hearing impaired or orthopedically challenged individuals are permitted in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1991.
or, reserve by phone: