Weddings and reunions in the parks
The Ohio State Park Lodges provide unique settings for an unforgettable wedding experience. All of our lodges feature beautiful indoor and outdoor settings that offer countless possibilities for a romantic day in any season of the year. From the outskirts of the city to the foothills of Appalachia, you are sure to find your dream location at one of the Ohio State Park Lodges.
Each of our Ohio State Park Lodges and Conference Centers is equipped with a selection of banquet and reception rooms that can cater to whatever you have envisioned for your special day. Professional event planners will be there to assist you with any details – big or small – and ensure you have everything to make this day flawless.
Wedding planning services include:
- Professional sales and catering team that will provide assistance from beginning to end
- Banquet spaces that best suit your specific needs
- Cake selection, party favors and more
- Courteous and caring staff to complete your special day with flawless professionalism
- Catering services that include meal planning suggestions
- Specially designed wedding packages to celebrate this momentous day
After the Vows
You and your weddings guests will enjoy spacious lodging, championship golf courses, pristine lakes, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, children’s activities, and a range of outdoor activities that include hiking trails, horseback riding and bonfires. Any of these events can be incorporated into your wedding plans and include your family and friends.
Make your wedding dreams a reality at an Ohio State Park Lodge today!
- Deer Creek Lodge & Conference Center
- Mohican Lodge & Conference Center
- Punderson Manor Lodge & Conference Center
- Salt Fork Lodge & Conference Center
Our Ohio State Park Lodges offer the perfect recipe for your next family gathering: it begins with an incredible variety of indoor and outdoor recreation for everyone — golfing, boating, swimming, hiking, horseback riding, geocaching, fishing, tennis, arts and crafts, and so much more. Add in modern accommodations nestled in the ideal atmosphere for creating unforgettable memories. And finish with a stunning location that offers the pristine natural landscapes of our state parks for your complete enjoyment.
Families large and small have made the Ohio State Park Lodges a natural choice for their gatherings. There are a variety of recreation options to keep everyone engaged together, and a selection of larger gathering spaces for those times when you want the entire group together.
We make your planning easy and fun! Contact one of our Reunion Specialists today and we’ll customize the perfect plan for you and your family. Here’s just one example:
Family Tree Program
The best way to nurture family ties is with an annual reunion. The Ohio State Park Lodges make it easy by providing family fun in the great outdoors with an event to fit your budget. And now, we will donate a tree that you can plant in the park during your reunion. You will enjoy charting its growth beside that of your family as you return for reunions throughout the years! Take a family picture each year at the family tree and plant the roots of a brand new tradition! We will take the first photo and email it to each family member, and provide GPS coordinates so your family can easily find your tree year after year. Our family tree program includes:
- A minimum of twenty five (25) rooms per night for two nights
- A family tree planted in your honor
- A family photograph that will be posted on our Facebook page
- GPS coordinates so you can find your way back to your tree
- For fewer than 25 rooms, ask about our tree dedication program
You must request the family tree program at time of booking.