corporate team building & staff development
Teambuilding activities can be the key to developing solid professional relationships in a fun and interesting way. Our Ohio State Park Lodges and Conference Centers each offer indoor and outdoor team development programs that can be customized based upon your organization’s needs. Recreational activities ideal for group outings may include paintball, golf, geocaching, Olympic Challenge Games, scavenger hunts and more. In addition to our onsite activities, local teambuilding partners can work with you to create a more structured teambuilding event at any of our Ohio State Park Lodges.
indoor & outdoor team development programs
- Custom Events: Custom designed events with an experiential focus. Let us design a program as unique as your company and team.
- On Target: A modern day version of the game Mouse Trap. Your team will work together to build a Rub Goldberg Style Machine that performs a simple task. Challenge your team to hit the target.
- GPS Adventure: This event involves one or more teams going on a high tech adventure using GPS units to traverse around an Ohio State Park Lodge.
- Cycle Works: Give back to your community through team building. After the task of constructing a bike, teams give the completed bike to a charity of choice.
- Master Chef: A cutting edge team development program with the focus on food. Prepare and present your teams dish to vie for the title of Master Chef.
- Daytona Challenge: Build a racecar from limited materials then it is off to the pits of The State Park Raceway and a race to the finish line.
- America’s Cup Challenge: Create a functional boat with an array of materials then teams race across one of the beautiful Ohio State Park Lodge Lakes.
- High Ropes Courses: Take your team to new heights as they ascend to the top of our ropes course – available at Mohican Lodge only
At Mohican Lodge, our team-building partners are ready to work with you to create a more structured team-building event and find activities that meet your unique goals, theme and budget.
The Nuhop Center for Experiential Learning
The Nuhop Center for Experiential Learning is in the business of helping people and organizations achieve their goals. We strive to exceed the expectations of our clients by creating highly motivating training sessions based on current research in the experiential education field and from organizational and management principles being integrated into cultures of many businesses across the country. The Nuhop Center consistently provides clients with the opportunity to engage in hands-on training sessions that are fun, challenging and results oriented.
Nuhop Center For Experiential Learning: 419-289-2227
Studiothink is unlike any other leadership and team development firm you’ve encountered. Our experienced culture and brand facilitators help groups discover a new appreciation for the importance of effective communication on a human level. You can count on Studiothink to lead powerful team-building, meaningful engagement from a mission, vision and values perspective, unforgettable off-site retreats, and organizational development initiatives and programming that truly embrace change and engage culture. Our style is fun, real, and fully client-focused for sustainable results. We have custom-designed programs to take advantage of the innovative indoor and outdoor environments of the uniquely beautiful Ohio State Parks.
The Impact Fun Company
The Impact Fun Company specializes in interactive games and challenges for corporate events, trade shows, office parties, and school/church events. Offering an inventory of over 20 unique and creative interactive games and challenges, including Game Show Mania, Casino Night, Micro Reality Racing, Fast Fish Racing, Human Bowling, Baseball Speed Pitch and more. These outrageous games are guaranteed to make an IMPACT at your next event.
The Impact Fun Company: 800-734-4022
Crash Combat is the ultimate team-building experience for your next event. Crash is a mobile tactical laser tag business that offers all the adrenaline of paintball, without the welts. Missions are created that enhance leadership and teamwork in an exciting way.
Crash Combat: 419-651-3756