For over five decades, the Ohio State Park Lodges have been “at your service,” providing a place where relaxation is an educational experience. Whether you’re here attending an important corporate meeting or reconnecting with family, each lodge delivers an abundance of group activities that will keep everybody busy. Take a look at some of the opportunities waiting for you and begin planning your meeting or event at one of our Ohio State Park Lodges and Conference Centers.
Many of our lodge properties feature an onsite championship golf course. This is a great opportunity to take a group of business associates or friends out on the green for an afternoon of great golf. Each course is designed to deliver a challenge for the skilled golfer while still providing an enjoyable experience for the novice.
Corporate Teambuilding & Staff Development
Teambuilding activities can be the key to developing solid professional relationships in a fun and interesting way. Ohio State Park Lodges and Conference Centers each offer indoor and outdoor team development programs that can be customized based upon your organization’s needs. Recreational activities ideal for group outings may include paintball, golf, geocaching, Olympic Challenge Games, scavenger hunts and more. In addition to our onsite activities, local teambuilding partners can work with you to create an event at any of our Ohio State Park Lodges.
- Custom Events: Custom designed events with an experiential focus. Let us design a program as unique as your company and team.
- On Target: A modern day version of the game Mouse Trap. Your team will work together to build a Rube Goldberg-style machine that performs a simple task. Challenge your team to hit the target.
- GPS Adventure: This event involves one or more teams going on a high tech adventure using GPS units to traverse around an Ohio State Park Lodge.
- Cycle Works: Give back to your community through team building. After the task of constructing a bike, teams give the completed bike to a charity of choice.
- Master Chef: A cutting edge team development program with a focus on food. Prepare and present your team’s dish to vie for the title of Master Chef.
- Daytona Challenge: Build a race car from limited materials, then it is off to the pits of The State Park Raceway and a race to the finish line.
- America’s Cup Challenge: Create a functional boat with an array of materials, then race across one of the beautiful Ohio State Park Lodge Lakes.
- High Ropes Course: Take your team to new heights as they ascend to the top of our ropes course – available at Mohican Lodge only.
Ohio State Park Activities
After a long day in the boardroom, your group can enjoy the real reason you decided to bring your meeting here: the natural wonders of Ohio State Parks. Experience the great outdoors with an abundance of activities, including ziplining in Mohican State Park, canoeing on Lake Erie in Maumee Bay State Park or exploring Hosak’s Cave in Salt Fork State Park.